Ellis

gems
size
build
player
04-18-2014, 06:31 AM

"Go and Wander." Said my heart.

...and so I would wander.
The mark a full nomad? She hadn't been aware that there were different marks, though it was something she would make sure to note now. Like in general healing there must have been stages of training, and it would seem that Altavaro had completed his own. The delicate woman would then catch on to something, shuffling her ears a bit as a form of apology. "Ah yes, I've forgotten to give my own name. I am Ellis Cathal."

She would listen to him again. Theoretical experience. "All the same it you bear a lot of knowledge that many others would be lucky to bear." The more one knew, the more experience they had, physical and theoretical, could be the difference between saving a wolf's life and watching them die before their very eyes. She would give a nod of her head as he asked about particular plants that might be in the area.

"I know of some yes. Here on these islands horestail grows fairly well and marigold as well. Around where I live, Fontamo Bay, you can find a bit of marshmallow, alfalfa and earth smoke. There are all sorts of plants around Alacritia... was there a kind for a particular use you were looking for?" And if any of the plants happened to be foreign to him she would be more than happy to explain their uses.

"Speech"
"Settle down." Said my heart.

...and so here it was I would settle down.