gems
size
Large
build
-

The Ooze Participant
04-18-2014, 12:16 PM
Erani Adravendi

Erani nodded, pleased with Deviant?s acceptance of the rank. With his large size and obvious strength, he?d be a fine help in bringing down the larger prey. ?Then welcome to my family, Deviant Black.? As he turned to Themisto, her yes turned to the still child, one ear cocked to listen to them, the other cocked for movement from the unconscious male.

Themisto accepted the apology, then approached her, asking for a directive, and for what to do with the male at their paws. Her eyes rested upon the wolf in question, going over her options. ?Take him prisoner, and barricade him in an old unused den, well away from the children and females. At best, I would prefer male only guards. Keep him drugged, force-feed him sleeping valerian, if you must. Feed him only enough to keep him alive until Twig is well enough to play her part in taking back her power. She must see him once more, and see him die, to know he will no longer harm her, or another female again. He will have a trial, but as he?s already confessed to the child being his, there is no other ending to the trial but his execution.? Her voice was cold, flat, and unwavering in intensity.

Her eyes turned to Deviant. ?You will be one of the appointed guards of this male. Save any pain you wish to give him for his punishment. I want his death to be as painful and long as it can be.? Turning away from both males, she gently lifted and lowered the stillborn into the small grave, before settling the limp form and her limbs into a sleeping position, cross marked shoulder up. Slowly, she pawed dirt back into the hole, covering the pup, until the hole was filled. With a cold glance at the unconscious male, she nodded to Themisto and Deviant, saying ?I need to make sure Twig is stable. Carry on. Find him a cell set in stone.? before she took off at a trot toward her den, leaving the men to their duty.

-Exit-

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Hear" ---- Think