gems
size
Large
build
-

The Ooze Participant
04-19-2014, 01:13 PM
Erani Adravendi

Erani watched as Sendoa mulled it over, ears pressing forward as the female that resembled her adopted son Taurig began speaking. A wry smile slid across the snowy Alpha Primary?s features. Such things as forgetting what was done will take time. Hopefully, by the end of two years, a treaty will not be needed. I accept the terms, however. Also, I wish to warn you. There was a male that allied himself with your pack during the siege. Very large, shades of grey, with markings like these under blue eyes.? With her paw, she drew the marks she remembered seeing when she, Cormalin, and Obsidian had defended Rayne from the male in question. A ?V? with a dot below. Her eyes were glacial as she spoke of this male.

She met the verdant emeralds with the deep sapphire pools of chilled rage. ?This male, before the war, attacked one of our healers, Rayne. He attempted to rape her, but I and my brother, along with our friend, managed to run him off before he could defile her.? Jinxx? return was ignored for the moment, her eyes firmly locked on Sendoa?s. ?Soon after the war, he came back. He attacked Rayne while she was just feet from the borders. Raped her, and murdered her, tore her to shreds. If you have any information, or hold him within your pack, there is a blood dept that must be paid, and the price is his life, with as much agony as he has ever dealt, to anyone. If he is not allied with you, be on guard. Keep an eye on your females, as they could be at risk.? As she finished speaking, the fierce, feral rage was sheathed, knowing the point would be clear.

Turning to Jinxx, she nodded. ?Thank you, Jinxx.? A gently brush of her muzzle to the males shoulder held warmth and motherly love, though it was clear he wasn?t of her blood. Turning back to Sendoa, she bent to examine the paw again, taking a few leaves of the Mullein and chewing until it formed a paste on her tongue, and began slathering the paw with easy, sure licks. Once her tongue was clear, she spoke. ?I will send a wolf to collect Soren and Kismet upon my return to my pack.? Her eyes flicked up to Sendoa?s face. ?What will you do, should you dear king choose to threaten this tenuous hold on peace? Stand up to him? Or will you cast aside your word?? It was a good question, and one that needed to be asked, and answered.

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Hear" ---- Think