gems
size
-
build
-
player
Glacier
04-20-2014, 12:21 AM

His tail would give a content wag behind him as this girl would thank him for the gift. He still felt a little embarrassed, but she seemed completely happy at the idea that the flowers where for her. She would pick them up in her maw ever so gently, and meet him eye to eye. In that moment he would get a full view of the golden glow glistening in reflection ever so gently against her check, the yellow light a perfect contrast to the one in her orb and he would let out his breath at the sight of it. The moment would pass, for she would turn and slip back into her den and place the flowers somewhere inside.

She was exit the den again, minus the flowers, and he would grin at her form poking out of her den before she joined him again. ?Well, with the meeting being called the first day I entered the lands it was hard not to.? he said with a laugh, thinking of the good timing that had followed his acceptance into the land. ?Sure, if you know a good places to explore in the West I would be happy to follow? he agreed, content just to spend time with her.

"Speech"