build
-
player
Tealah

The Ooze Participant
04-20-2014, 11:11 AM

Be careful making wishes in the dark
Can't be sure when they've hit their mark
He may have been pissed that Daegmar had called a warrior's meeting without him - sure, he hadn't done it or anything, and yeah he didn't even really want to, but he had the rank damnit and she would show him that respect - but he was in a good mood and inclined to be pleased with Daegmar after she'd dumped all those pups on his unprepared idiot brother so when he stalked into the meeting it was with a sardonic grin tugging one corner of his mouth up, baring those teeth. "Getting started without me?" he growled, his voice surprisingly amiable for him. "What have you got planned?"

He absently ran his tongue over his teeth as he ran his gaze over the small collection of wolves. Cat and her daughter were the only two who'd shown up so far, though that was hardly surprising since a queen and heir would be expected to be on the ball when it came to meetings. "You know we can't treat you like royalty if you're going to participate in these spars, right?" he asked abruptly as it occurred to him, intense gold gaze fixing on Cataleya but including Zaria in his words. Better to get this conversation out of the way before anyone else showed up. "These meetings aren't going to help either of you improve a bit if we spend all our time bowing and scraping and walking on eggshells because you're a queen and her heir and we're afraid you'll get pissed and kick us out cuz you don't like the way we talk to you when we're teaching or if you lose a match." He shrugged, spiky pelt rippling restlessly as he did. If the queen chose to take offense to that, whatever. It was the way he worked.

Now if only everyone else would show up so they could get this all over with.

"Speech"
And besides in the meantime
I'm just dreaming of tearing you apart
Hati isn't nice. He swears, he is violent, and is more than a little insane. If you can't handle what might come of that don't thread with him.

Hati wears a bear skull on his head unless otherwise stated in the post. He also has a ram's skull that might be switched in sometimes if he finds it again.
Help keep my thread list updated so your thread isn't forgotten!