ardent

You will be mine [MATURE]

Newt

gems
size
build
player
03-31-2013, 11:27 AM

Anticipation had been building deep within her loins. It had been some times since she had felt the stink of teeth and the thrust of a cock. She had positioned herself to be ready should be mount her but all fun seemed to be fading away with the arrival of others. Had their little game of lust and power summoned others. Her ears twitched as the words broke from an unknown female. Which wife? She mused in her head. Her violet eyes came to focus on the female at hand. Taking in her appearance. She was older and smaller. A hint of gray was growing around her dark muzzle. She turned to look at Kaios, her brow arched only slightly, and then she turned back towards the female at hand. ?Why does he have to be specific? I see no harm in a little m?nage ? trois. If it?s your thing love, I do enjoy trying out new kinky things.? She purred. Her tail flicked behind her as she smiled. She was amused to see the hatred linger in this females gaze for her mate. Why did she loathe him so much? Before the question could slip free from her jaws another wolf entered the ring.

Her gaze roved over the beautiful female. Her colors were rich and odd. She was a breath taking sight to behold. Her ears twitched as she began speaking towards her newly acquired mate and her brows arched with curiosity. She was piecing together why exactly it was his first mate was filled with so much resentment. ?Well now, this is turning into a regular old orgy isn?t It. ? she commented, her laugh filling the battlegrounds with a hint of hysteria. She looked at Kaios and allowed another laugh to spill from her dark throat. ?I wasn?t away you were such a lady killer. I wonder who got the better deal out of this? Me or you? I?m down for sharing if you are darling.? She said with amusement.

Her eyes focused on Jupiter. A hint of aggravation filled her eyes for the female. She was challenging her mate at a very delicate time and should the circumstances been different she would have gladly accepted the challenge for a battle on behalf of her husband. It was a risk she couldn?t take and it infuriated her. She wouldn?t dare risk their unborn children but she didn?t want to stand by and allow her mate to be disrespected. ?So you come to free a little caged bird? Is she so helpless that she cannot break her own chains?? she asked, her gaze shifting towards secret. Would she appreciate some other female fighting her battles? Was she not cleaver enough to trick her mate into her formal release? ?Might I ask who this savior is?? she commented, aggravation growing from the lack of manners all around. She knew none of these strangers? names or who they were. If they did not offer names then she would remain faceless.