Medium
build
Light
player
Tealah
04-21-2014, 03:06 PM

I can't feel the way I did before

Don't turn your back on me
Katja was restlessly patrolling near the rock garden that day. Something had been bothering her for some time and she was fairly sure she'd finally figured out what the gods were trying to tell her. She was failing in her vow to bring her cousin to justice. Farther from finding him than she'd been before, she hadn't even found a scent trail since she'd left her sister to heal after the earthquake. Jaeger was there, she knew he was, but he was nowhere to be found. She was simply going to have to resign herself to a longer stay in Alacratia, which meant she was going to have to immerse herself more fully in Ebony to facilitate that stay.

So when the call rang out - not Raisa's, but the male who had taken over for her when she'd given birth - summoning the pack for a meeting, she moved to go there immediately. Surprisingly, considering she'd been on the far side of the territory and had needed to weave her way around and over the rocks to get here, she was the second to arrive. One of the healers who had attended Raisa's birthing was there as well as the high lord. Katja's eyes moved around the area before seating herself nearby Vaughan with a sharp nod of respect for him. She sat as she always did, perched like she was one heartbeat away from leaping to her feet again in violence, though her masked face was unreadable and completely calm. It wasn't in her to make small talk, so she simply sat quietly, eyes taking in the details around her as she waited for the meeting to get started.

"Speech"
I won't be ignored

Time won't heal this damage anymore