ardent

Runaway Baby {re~joining}

Kylar

gems
size
build
player
04-21-2014, 09:30 PM

His smirk widened slightly as she drew back from him but her words drew his brows together into a frown that turned into a glare. He honestly had no idea who she was or what she had done to piss Cataleya off so but he wasn't about to step on toes. So he would grunt, a non committal answer to simply acknowledge that he heard her rather then answering her statement. Kylar would back up slightly at Cat's approach, moving to her side then off a bit so if needed they could attack at the same time. Was that where this was going? Sickly green gaze would flick to Cat for a moment as she spoke then back to this woman as she responded. "I would guess stupid? Who comes crawling back to the one who maimed you for insulting her?" Too many words? They came out a harsh grumble though they ended in a jovial smirk. Narfi would show up last and Kylar would let out a bark of laughter. All they needed was Bas and the gang would all be there! Her words brought a broad grin to Kylar's lips as he looked back to the black woman. "I think that sounds delightful? What do you think my queen?" He purred, putting an extra little emphasis on the 'my' as massive crown would curl to look fully at the woman he had come to care so deeply for. Now that Narfi was there to prevent any escape he felt more comfortable to look away from their new little pet.

Speech!