ardent

Runaway Baby {re~joining}

Cataleya

gems
size
build
player
04-21-2014, 09:47 PM

The woman was quick with her words, though polite, she still caused the Queen to narrow her eyes in mild irritation. Kylar would answer the statement with his thought of her stupidity and the silver woman couldn't help but agree. The familiar voice of her Duchess would soon find its way into her ears, bringing a wicked grin to the Queens face. Kylar immediately voiced his agreement to the idea, immediately wanting to know what she thought. She could feel his eyes on her, and it didn't go unnoticed how he emphasized 'my', had they not been standing before this woman she would have smiled, but her face remained cold.

"It seems the council has spoken." Venom dripped dark lips, sweetened only by honey. The behemoth woman prowled closer to the ebony girl, coming to tower over her. "You will be a prisoner of this pack for causing me so much trouble. However, you will be permitted the right to challenge for a higher rank. But you will climb my ranks one by one. Accept and your life will be much easier, refuse and you will pay dearly." Her voice was like a whip, lashing out against the dark woman's hide. If the woman really wanted to join this pack and still have some freedom, then she could accept, otherwise more blood would be shed. Her offer was generous, one she was no inclined to offer more than once to anyone.