ardent

our tiny souls

Victoria

gems
size
build
player
04-22-2014, 04:16 PM

The dame was truly wasted. Her cyan irises dulled from fright and pain. Both of her shoulders groaned as her bodice was slammed into a large stone. She could not run. She could not hide. Cyan pools flickered up at the voice of the silver woman. "...inexperienced." The woman gave in to the thought of giving a small offended growl as the monarch spoke. "Choose wisely, my dear." The dame had clearly not been at the hand of force claiming. A surprise, as she had heard of many wolves who had trespassed and were claimed to be prisoner, punishable by death for escape.

The cream woman slowly picked herself up, velvet ears lowering, eyes submissive, tail between legs, and body arched to appear small. "Your majesty. I still wish to join the ranks of your pack, and I can prove myself worthy of battle. I was..." The woman fumbled for the correct word. When it did play off of her tongue, she continued. "Careless... In that battle. I faced a wolf who clearly was bigger than me, undaunted by him. If that is truly what hides in the heart of a warrior, then I wish to join your ranks, even if I am kept like a prisoner, a slave, a caged bird. I will not make your disappointed in myself again. If I pass a final test after my training, then I wish to fight the russet brute once more, to prove my worth." The dame's eyes flickered to Uisge for a brief second before training themselves onto the coral pools of the silver queen. She laid down on her front paws, in a bowing gesture to the Arcanum queen.

Walk | "Talk" | Think