Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
04-22-2014, 07:08 PM

The pair would trot through the wood excitedly, very much obvious would be Twig's excitement. Impressively her thoughts had failed to reach Fern during their adventure, for the first time in a season she was allowing herself to enjoy life again. And it was Alpine who was there to cause it. On they would go, following the moon lit smoke that would drift to the sky. Alpine would take a moment to answer her question, his words very much akin to her own thoughts. It seemed like a shooting star at first, but as it had streaked across their vision it had become very similar to the appearance of metal. That interesting substance she had come into contact with when she'd met Gwyndolyn. Their travels would bring them to the edge of the crater, the star's final resting place. It was rather small, though she had to say she was not unhappy about that. Had the stone been larger she didn't want to imagine the size of it's crater. Or how much havoc it could have created. Her slate backed ears would swivel to take in Alpine's words as he mused over the fallen star. She wasn't ready to admit that it wasn't a star, it had fallen to earth and perished within their sights. "It is quite lovely for a skeleton." as his eyes searched the ruin he would exclaim, obviously finding exactly what he'd been looking for.?

The white wolf would carefully scale the crater's side, his eyes upon a still reddish chrome piece of star. Orchid optics would watch as the male buried it with bit of hot dirt, creating a cocoon for the sliver. With what looked like practice ease he would be back at her side, tidy package in hand. Setting it gently by her toes he would explain his methods. His smile was infectious and easily her maw would take on the mirrored image of her grin. "I can't believe you've found me a piece of star Alpine." a light giggle would interrupt her lyrics as she nudged him excitedly. He was most certainly her best friend, it would be hard to top a star sliver for a gift. An affectionate nuzzle would also be offered, "No one's ever given me a gift so sweet." Twig would hold herself next to him a moment, enjoying his closeness before slipping away. She would grin at him again and start back toward the lake.?