ardent

FOOL ME ONCE SHAME ON YOU, FOOL ME TWICE...

Kylar

gems
size
build
player
04-22-2014, 09:30 PM

She would back off a bit, giving him a bit of breathing room to stare at her awkwardly, eyes wide as he took a few steps forward so he would stand more parallel to her, exposing his side to her even as she continued to pace and stomp but now at a more manageable distance. God was this what pms was? Was this what he had to look forward to? He didn't say anything, letting his demand for an answer stand as she continued to steam and fume just out of reach. All those warm fussy feelings were gone now, replaced by worry and discomfort as he waited for an answer he felt would never come. Then finally it came and it hit him like a freight train. For a moment eyes would widen, blinking rapidly as he realized the magnanimity of her words. Then just like that he found his tongue and repositioned himself, stepping closer to her to cut off her angry circle, looking deeply into her eyes. "I will raise this child with you. You are not alone in this. We can even get married if you want, but I'd still want to see other girls, so it'd have to be one of those kinds of marriages." He said, words coming out in a bit of a rush, trying to make her understand that whatever she needed he would be there for her. Though he did throw in the last little bit in a last ditch attempt to make her smile or relax a bit. Maybe even catch her off guard and relax long enough for them to sit down and have a serious conversation.

He stood near her, now understanding her outburst. She didn't want to be a mother, he didn't want to be a father. He was one of the biggest fuck ups of all time when it came to parenthood but for her he was willing to try again if that was what she wanted. If she would actually calm down and realize that he wasn't planning on leaving her.

Speech!