ardent

FOOL ME ONCE SHAME ON YOU, FOOL ME TWICE...

Kylar

gems
size
build
player
04-22-2014, 10:17 PM

Words seemed to have had the desired effect as she backed up, gaze bewildered and shocked as she tried to grasp the words that had flowed out of his mouth in a torrent. He could't help but smile slightly, head tipping as she turned and took a moment to herself to try and figure out what was going on and what he had just proposed. He allowed her a moment to herself and only when she sat would he move forward towards her, lowering his massive skull before coming to seat himself beside her. Gently he would push his shoulder into her's trying to gather her attention before offering a soft smile. "That was mostly just to get you to laugh... Please don't freak out..." He said softly before allowing his forepaws to slide across the ground so he could lay on his belly and look up at her. Head would tip as verdant eyes gazed up at her easily. "Cat I care about you... What do you want from me?" He asked softly, once again reaching to nose her shoulder gently. He wasn't going to run away from this, he wasn't going to leave her to handle this on her own. He had been stalking her basically since they had met so why did she think that suddenly he would leave her? Was that even the issue? Did she just not care for him at all and not want to have this attachment to him? All he could do was wait and see it seemed.