ardent

FOOL ME ONCE SHAME ON YOU, FOOL ME TWICE...

Cataleya

gems
size
build
player
04-22-2014, 10:31 PM

Her gaze would shift only when she felt him press against her shoulder. His words would her narrowing her eyes, sending daggers his direction, lips twitching in a faint snarl. The Queen would watch as he slide down onto his belly, his face tipped up as he spoke. His words wrapped around her like a suffocating vice. So it was true, he did care for her. A ghost of smile played on her lips, but as quickly as it appeared, it was gone. What do you want from me? The question echoed loudly in her skull. She repeated it to herself over and over again, but never coming up with an answer. What did she want?

She wanted him, that much she knew. "I only want you." Her words were soft, spoken only to him. Warily her gaze would search his, uncertain of his reaction to her bold statement. She had never shared her feelings with anyone before, she didn't know how. Her ivory chest would lower, forelimbs tucking under herself as she laid down beside him. In order to avoid his gaze, she would rest her skull across his back, staring off into the trees. She didn't have much to say at the moment, only because she didn't know what to say. There was so much that was unclear between them. A sigh slipped off her tongue as she attempted to collect herself and regain some control.