ardent

FOOL ME ONCE SHAME ON YOU, FOOL ME TWICE...

Kylar

gems
size
build
player
04-22-2014, 11:19 PM

ooc;; 100TH POST SPECIAL EDITION!!!

He couldn't help but smile, dark lips curling up in response to her glare at his first words though he did his best to suppress it knowing it wouldn't help anything in the least. So he would allow his expression to fall back into a more somber serious note because that was what this was wasn't it. He had just told her that he cared for her and she had just told him she was pregnant. It was about as serious as life could get and for once he had to plaster on a straight face and face the facts. He didn't push her or pressure her as he asked her what she wanted. He had thought he had seen a smile but then again maybe he had juster wanted to see a smile and he had imagined it. Then finally words dropped from her lips like stones. "I only want you." She cared for him to and she wanted him. Finally she turned her gaze to him and it was a look other then pure loathing and hatred. There wasn't any glare there instead uncertainty and maybe even a bit of fear? He offered her a smile, reaching up to lick her chin tenderly in hopes that might be enough of a reassurance for her.

Finally she would lower herself to the ground beside him, folding her skull over his shoulder probably in an attempt to avoid him. "Cat... Anything you need, I'll be here for you. Whether as a father to our child, as a friend, as a lover, even a jester when needed or simply as your duke. Anything." He said simply, keeping his head up to look at her shoulders and maybe see her face if she would allow it, neck craning to try and catch any hint of what she might be thinking. He was starting to feel that warmth he always felt in his chest when he was around Cat, it was beginning to flood to his limbs as well. He would sigh, turning his head to look out over the boarder of his home, of the home Cat had made and he had tagged along. In a strange sense it had kind of had become their home. Probably mostly because of the fact that he was constantly stalking her and invading her personal space but hey it was better then nothing. "I love you." The words were an easy statement, falling off his lips almost too naturally. Though it was his first time saying it to anyone who wasn't family it came out surprisingly easy.

HER WORDS HERE HIS WORDS HERE