ardent

FOOL ME ONCE SHAME ON YOU, FOOL ME TWICE...

Cataleya

gems
size
build
player
04-23-2014, 04:19 PM

style='width:530px;border:1px solid white; background-color:#020303; background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;'>

He spoke quietly, his neck straining in an attempt to find her gaze, but she wouldn't give him the satisfaction just yet. The seriousness of the situation weighed down on her shoulders, pinning her. Her crown would lift in preparation to rise, she needed to be alone, she needed to sort out her thoughts. I love you. His words made her freeze. Coral pools turned to him, meeting his gaze, seeing the sincerity in his face. For a moment she said nothing. He had just turned her world upside down.

Did she love him too? Is that what she could call her feelings for him? Love? Tension left her body as she simply looked at him, searching his face wildly. She would not be played by some man, she would not be toyed with. But his was clear, his voice had been earnest. [b]"I love you too."[b] She said it before she realized what she was really saying. She would move so that she laid parallel to him, leaning into his side.

She had never said it before, not even to family. After her parents disappearance, then the murdering of her adoptive family, the woman had never learned what love was or how to express it. Even now, as it started her in the face. He made heart skip a beat, he made her feel all warm inside, it was something that was foreign to her. She didn't like how vulnerable she felt, but he made her feel safe all the same time. The Queen would fidget, not accustomed to her current situation.

Would he understand? Would he understand that this was all new to her? He didn't even know about her past, about the murders she has committed along side her brother. Would he care? As soon as the thoughts began to assault her mind, she steeled herself against them, blocking them from her mind, allowing her face to go blank. A sigh heaved her sides as she remained pressed against him, wondering instead, where they would go from here.