build
Emaciated
player
Dragon Mod
04-23-2014, 06:15 PM

I'm insane, I am smart

All it takes, is a spark, to ignite my bad intentions

And do what I do best to your heart
Amber gaze would fall upon her, soaking in the moonlit maiden. It was her heat season, he could smell it, and it was why he had come out here in the first place. It was not hard to follow her scent, for it was as enticing to him as a moth to a flame. But it would not be him getting burned tonight...A smile would curve his lips ever so slightly, tail flickering with contained amusement at her response. "Well, then you'll be pleased to know that I am more then pleasing in that aspect." He moved forward, stopping just a few short feet from her. He watched her hungrily, even as she turned to gaze at the darkness that surrounded them. This place could be no more perfect, it was secluded, they were alone, the sounds of the waves covering any sounds and drowning out everything else.

The breeze would ruffle his fur, enticing him furthermore with the heated scent of her body. What was he out here for? Well he wouldn't simply tell her his true intentions, no. He would have to twist it a little, work it in his favor...which is exactly what he was good at. "Well, I just came out here for a little game...a hunt, if you will. And now that I've come across you, would you like to join me for dinner? I promise you won't be disappointed with tonight's choice."

"Speech"
Don't be fooled, I was raised by the wolves

Now the moon hangs in full, so you know I won't

Play by the rules