MUTINY

Liberty

gems
size
build
player
04-23-2014, 07:19 PM

What about your soul, is it cold?
Suddenly he would approach her, diminishing their distance to less than a few feet. She would watch him intently, inquisitive to know why he insisted on being so close. "Well, I just came out here for a little game...a hunt, if you will. And now that I've come across you, would you like to join me for dinner? I promise you won't be disappointed with tonight's choice." Ahhh, so he was a flirt hoping to take her out for a meal? She would giggle lightheartedly, her luxurious lashes batting at him seductively as she gazed into his amber eyes. "Dinner you say? What more do I need to know?" She would coo quietly, her words only audible for his ears alone. She hadn't eaten all day, and if this subordinate male was willing to fetch her some dinner, she would be grateful. She would take a daring step toward him, a sly smile curling her ebony lips as she raised her right brow. "But really, what did you have in mind?" She would inquire before making anymore advances, her azure orbs locked on the amber hued eyes of the brute. Did he plan on them hunting, or was this kill already waiting for them?

"Speech"
Is it straight from the mold and ready to be sold?