Athena I

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
04-23-2014, 07:30 PM (This post was last modified: 04-23-2014, 07:31 PM by Athena I.)

Athena had hardly had time to settle back into life in Glaciem when she heard a call go out, bringing forth her and all of the other younger members of the pack. She couldn't recognize the voice that called them, but she wasn't too surprised by that. She had been gone quite a while after all. No matter, she figured she ought to go. She had rejoined to be an active part of this pack and she would see to it that it would happen.

With a tired sigh she turned and padded toward the call, not at all in a hurry to arrive. When she did, her eyes instantly went to Vereux. She hadn't been back long enough to find her siblings, but it seemed that this meeting would do it for her. Of course, she was sure that most if not all of these young wolves were her relative in some way, but only Vereux was her littermate. She padded over to him, standing side by side with him and giving her brother a smirk before turning her attention toward the multi-hued woman that was apparently leading this gathering. "I haven't arrived too late have I?" she asked, giving her a small smile.

Speech
Thought
Others