Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
04-24-2014, 06:28 AM

It took the girl a few moments of thought before she would give him any kind of answer. She seemed to doubt herself in her answer, however she was correct. Another nod was given "You are correct, Callisto, it is a Dandelion."

Within only a few seconds of his answer he would move on to the facts of that plant. Being she hadn't been sure in giving him the name of it, he figured she wouldn't know much else about it if anything. "The main use of the Dandelion is to help increase appetite and ease digestive problems, for this purpose the herb must be ingested. It can also be applied topically to ease joint pain, bruising, and inflammation. The root is more powerful than the green portion. There are no known side effects and it can be found in temperate areas such as the meadows and fields, however it is extremely wide spread."

Maximous silenced himself for a few moments to let her take in all the facts about the Dandelion and so he could see her reaction to all of it. He didn't want to overwhelm her but he wanted her to learn as much as she could because she wanted to learn. "Can you give me the names of any of the other herbs I have here. If not then don't worry, I am only quizzing you to see what you already know even if you don't think you know it. I don't want to reteach you anything as you seem to want to learn as much as you can as quickly as possible, however I may test you once in a while to make sure you are retaining everything. he paused for a moment to think and then finished his thought aloud "Callisto, if you learn a different way than how I am teaching you, I will alter how I teach to help you.

My other characters are Kathleen, Ravine, Soleil, and Phoenixa(not all are currently active)