ardent

damaged goods

Cataleya

gems
size
build
player
04-24-2014, 10:39 AM

Peace surrounded the woman. Her and Kylar had worked things out, though her pregnancy was still a secret to the rest of the pack. She had been heading towards border to complete her daily patrol. However the sound of heavy paws would stop her, silver crown turned, looking over her shoulder, a familiar mass coming closer. Eyes would narrow, irritation immediately filling her chest. Basilisk. The monster of a man came to a halt beside her. The Queen would turn so that she faced him head on.

The smell of blood filled her nose, and she would look down when he dropped a piece of flesh at her feet. Her gaze would drift to his leg, finding the source of the blood and his offering. Her crown would lift, her gaze cold and unforgiving. His words fell on deaf ears. "You have not only made a fool of yourself but me." Words were soft, though they held enough venom to kill. He had failed miserably as an Alpha. Not one wolf in this pack respected him or even saw him as an Alpha. Steps would bring her closer to the sad excuse of a man. He was starved, no longer impressive in size and strength. "You dare ask for a second chance after your miserable failure? I built this empire!" A snarl ripped free from dark jaws, daggers flashing in the sun.

Anger flared in her chest, her hackles lifted, jaws parted as her eyes narrowed. Pregnant or not, he was going to feel her wrath. "Why should I give you a second chance? I should blind you and chase you from these lands!" Her voice rose with every word. She didn't care who heard, anyone in earshot would learn not to cross her. Her tongue rolled against the roof of her mouth as the idea sounded more and more appealing.