ardent

damaged goods

Cataleya

gems
size
build
player
04-24-2014, 12:16 PM

Pinned audits twitched as he spoke, announcing his mistake, yet speaking the truth. Rage still made her blood boil even as he tried to make amends. For once in his life, there was no sneer plastered to his face, he was expressionless. As he spoke, he still pushed for a second chance, but he was more than willing to take his punishment, he didn't flinch away from her, but stood his ground, allowing a sneer to finally grace his dark features.

I will answer with my life. The boy has never been a fool when it came to his wrong doings. It was a silent promise that she would fulfill. "Disappointing me again will be the last thing you do." She reiterated his statement, glaring at him with a look of pure loathing. He had a log road ahead of him. The pack was already settled in and established, they were not the type to accept new leadership with open arms. But it would be the ultimate test to prove his resolve. Did he really want this? Or would he die at her doing?

"You will attend all the pack meetings and training, and you will participate. You have a long road ahead of you." Her words were still harsh, cracking like a whip, but her posture had relaxed some, though her eyes burned like liquid fire. She had practically raised him to be the man he was today, she would not see him fail so easily, no matter how foolish he had been. But he would not get another chance. He had one chance to prove himself capable of such greatness, if he wasn't, then she would end his miserable life. "Pull yourself together, you look like shit." He had really let himself go, he was skin and bones, his dark coat was bedraggled, and he now had a wound on his leg.