Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
04-24-2014, 02:02 PM
The vibrant res woman would come before her, a smile slipping easily to her features as the conference began. Song would coil her haunches and steal a quick glance back to the children who would slip back into the den. When it was clear the two were quite alone Viridiana would continue, the alabaster she wolf nodding in acceptance as she promised not to waste her time. Pearlescent ears would tilt to take in the words offered her, features very much curious as the red she wolf would explain herself. Song would nod, understanding all she said and accepting what the woman had to say to her. "That's an honorable course of action, I could not and will not begrudge you for it. I have no intentions of losing our friendship, and could not turn down a proposition of an alliance." pale features would show a cool smile. "I appreciate your offer, and would also like you to know that you will always be welcome back here. You've proven yourself a valuable member, and truthfully I will miss your presence here." though they had not spent an incredible amount of time together, Vi seemed a loyal she wolf.?