ardent

I Know

Eris

gems
size
build
player
04-25-2014, 12:19 PM

She sat there waiting, her thoughts mulling over the past, losing herself in memories when she scented another. Looking up, and focusing she saw a wolf step into her view, a wolf that could only be the son of Azalea. He was tall, but marked similarly to his mother- though his colors were lighter. She offered him a kind smile, hoping to put him at ease- should he be nervous. Looking him over, she would speak. "You look like your mother, but I definitely see your father's influence." She murmured, her tone soft. A moment went by, and she dipped her head slightly. "Forgive me, my name is Eris, the healer here." She didn't figure he cared about her rank- in this case it had no use, no meaning.

"I met your mother while she was prisoner here... just after she became pregnant with you. I must admit I was curious to meet her children, when I heard you were taken from Valhalla." She paused again, her words soft- she didn't want to upset the young wolf. "I know coming to Glaciem wasn't your choice... but you and your sibling.. you're okay?" She questioned, she would hate to think someone had mistreated them, or that they weren't comfortable- though she knew they probably wouldn't be happy.

speech here