ardent

Sweet Nothing [Open]

Octavian

gems
size
build
player
02-08-2013, 10:34 AM
Octavian sat there as he listened to Ghost's words. They were wise and well chosen with a calm feeling to them. The femme sometimes seemed distant but he was always here when she came back. His black lined ears perked up as he listened to Ghost's other remarks. She was a loner and she had stated herself that valhalla was not as good to her as it seemed for others. He himself hadn't met anyone else besides her yet. His white eyes focused on her as she asked him his future plans. He had not thought of it often but now could be a better time than later. The fur on his neck started to stand up as he thought. Should he stay or should he go. WOuld he enjoy living alone as a loner , no one to harm him and just to be surrounded by nature? Or would the wolf be content with pack life, having duties to keep him busy, having a part in something. Octavian did not know for he favored both.

"I am unsure of what my whereabouts will be but I just want to ask one thing for I do not mind where I go next. Would you mind if I accompany you to wherever you go as well?" as the brute finished his ears grew hot as he sat there.

Octavian did not know what to say next so he waited for the femme to reply or lash out at him. Perhaps he would experience both but he was ready for whatever she had to throw at him, or was he?