Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
Novella
04-25-2014, 12:39 PM

The wolf ahead of him was one that Kismet didn't know, though of course it didn't really mean much at all given how little he knew about the wolves in Glaciem. The rumours and rivalries and now his imprisonment had certainly left him feeling somewhat bitter about them, he cared little for forming any bond with them, no matter how nice they may have seemed and so the smile, although noted was not returned. He stood there seriously, that stubborn streak still refusing to do anything that might make it seem he belonged here.

"You look like your mother, but I definitely see your father's influence." Where actions had done little, to really grasp the boy's attention, Kismet would find himself suddenly hooked upon the words. His ear would twist that little bit, hearing focussing upon Eris more now. He cared little for whatever imaginary resemblance she claimed to see between he and his so called father, though her initial statement had piqued his interest. She knew his mother?

"Forgive me, my name is Eris, the healer here. I met your mother while she was prisoner here... just after she became pregnant with you. I must admit I was curious to meet her children, when I heard you were taken from Valhalla. I know coming to Glaciem wasn't your choice... but you and your sibling.. you're okay?" Now she had his complete attention, and questions were already forming within his mind. Azalea had been a prisoner to Glaciem once as well? He hadn't really cared to consider how it may have been possible for Isardis to be his father given that Glaciem and Valhalla were not close in location or friendship and though he had not yet been taught about the birds and the bees, he certainly guessed that parents were meant to be together.

"She was a prisoner here?" He repeated the question, stunned by this new revelation. "How did she get away?" Immediately he would wonder, if she had escaped than surely he and Soren could find a way to adapt her method to help themselves, providing of course the healer would answer him. No one in Glaciem had tried to help he and Soren get back to Valhalla, he wouldn't imagine anyone would start soon, though he'd remain somewhat hopeful for an answer.

"Of course it's not our choice, we were taken from our mother, friends and family and dumped here. No one has paid us the slightest bit of attention really. But that doesn't matter, we're still not ok, how can you be a prisoner and feel ok about it?" Where his questions about his mother had been spoken with more interest, these words certainly pointed to the fact that he was miserable here in Glaciem.