gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
04-25-2014, 02:36 PM

The man laughed, he was happy he ran into his sister, overly glad even. After such a long time, he did notice that he had important things other than his little problem with authority figures. Serra was a sweet girl, when they were younger he tried to protect them constantly and it was a surprise or not that they had made it through the bad times. Since there were barely any of them because of the quiet area that they had lived in. He was happy to see that she was doing well as well. Quelt backed up a little, so that he wasn't suffocated in love of course.
"I've been great! But no I haven't joined a pack since I got here, I've met some alpha's though. I've just never been one for packs. Of course I missed you, you're my little sister. And no, not yet at least I haven't really connected too much with anyone." A grin would gleam through his teeth. With how much taller he was than Serra, it made it easier to cover her in his thick ball of fur. In a hug as he wrapped his head around her shoulders. Thanks the gods that she was alright.

Speech,
[Image: OvmqSCr.png]