Chapter

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Novella
04-26-2014, 01:49 PM

?Why do you want to stay inside all the time?? From the change of his expression and question, Sorrel got the impression that staying inside wasn't really what F?li wished to do, though it still didn't change his mind on the matter. It was safer, nicer inside with no one to bother him. "I just do." He responded, there was no other way to put it really. If his mother wasn't with him, he was far happier staying put in the den.

?Are you worried...? If you are... You know you can tell me. I?ll listen.? Well yes he was a little worried, but he really didn't want to talk about it, not even with F?li. There wasn't anything that his twin could really say to help him out at all, the world beyond the den was scary and there wasn't a thing that could be done to fix that.

"I just want to stay inside." He responded, still avoiding the question. "It's our own space, it's nicer here." It was of course a hint of how he felt, all those strangers, some that claimed to be family were roaming around the world outside. Sorrel didn't fancy meeting any of them. With his parents he could hide behind them, let them deal with this strangers, but alone sometimes there was simply no choice but to speak to them and he didn't want to. They made him feel nervous.