ardent

Baby, it's cold outside [ Joining ]

August

gems
size
build
player
04-25-2014, 05:31 PM

The mocha colored boy walked over the glassy ground. Beneath, small creatures glowed vibrantly. "How can such tiny things like you survive this cold, and yet shine so brightly?" Lyrics would flow from the man's inky lips as his russet orange ears swiveled forwards, brown tips quivering. Groans of ice would meet him as a shelf collapsed on itself. A wind blew snow into the man's honey gaze, causing him to recoil in anger. On the opposite side, he thought he had spotted an angel, one with feathery wings, but he shook his head, it was only a hallucination. 'Why am I still here, in the northern lands, searching for any of my cousins of Winter? It is obvious that they did not survive the crossing here, or even the disaster.' The summer child closed his eyes at the thought of disaster, remembering the vibrations of the earth's recoil.

{ Initiate Memory }

'The ground would shake violently, dust flying into the air and shrouding the young boy's honey colored eyes. Orange toned ears would pin against his skull as the earth groaned under the weight of an invisible god shattering it. He saw only a flash of russet red, and heard a scream before sharply being cut. "June, July, August! Run to the lands of Alac?". The mocha child knew this voice, the pelt, the eyes. They were filled with terror. Honey gaze dulled as the child screamed. "MOOOOMMMMM!!!!"'

{ Memory Ended }

Since this disaster, the mocha wolf was more serious, and protective, but he never had found his siblings, or his cousins. No traces could be found of them. It was unlikely they even existed anymore... He didn't care that he could smell the putrid odor of urine, marking a pack territory, he stayed opposite of it, but still spoke aloud, his voice being carried by the wind to any wolf with open ears. "I hate this damn cold."

"Speech"
'thoughts'