ardent

Baby, it's cold outside [ Joining ]

August

gems
size
build
player
04-25-2014, 06:04 PM

Perhaps the angel was not a hallucination after all, but all truly real. He heard the sweet melody of a woman's voice. "Then it seems we have something in common." This voice, would intrigue the young man to approach the supposed queen. Her pearly coat held several distinct markings. The wind would tug at her locks, making the woman appear to be an angel to him, like how she was in the distance. As she introduced herself, the boy could only choose to dip his head in utmost respect, a gesture taught to him by the tribes at his original home. "It would be rude for me not to introduce myself. They call me August Kalendae." He did not bother to explain his heritage like he usually would, as this lady was of dominance over him. She held herself higher than him.

"A pack named Tortuga living in these lands? I am a new rogue wanderer in these lands, the last of the wolves from my old home, destroyed by the overturning of the earth." The man's honey gaze disappeared for a brief moment as he exhaled. When he opened his eyes once more, he then looked at the pearly woman once more. He just had realized he had crossed the borders, unknowing if he had permission to or not. His pillars pushed him back to where he could move to the border quickly if needed. "Was I given permission to cross the border, Queen Roman?"

"Speech"
'thoughts'