Angel

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
04-25-2014, 07:40 PM (This post was last modified: 04-25-2014, 07:42 PM by Hani.)

Hani Haust

As the woman's tail swayed, Hani felt herself tense slightly. Did she make the right choice? Did she say the right words? The fae went on to speak and Hani let out the breath that had been burning in her lungs. Her heart beat steadily, if not a bit fast, and as the woman asked her to agree to protect the pack and the royal family, Hani was ready to answer without hesitation, an odd new passion shining in her eyes, "Yes! I agree to and promise this." That was it, right? Was she a pack member now? Was this her home?

As the woman told her of specialties, Hani knew which she wanted to go into. She wanted to prove So Cray wrong. She could be a grown up, and better yet, she would learn about drugs he had never even heard of. More than even that, Hani knew that with the knowledge of healing, her travels would be a lot easier, and if she did ever come onto trouble, she would know how to handle it. Healing was definitely the right choice, she decided,
"I'd like to go into healing. I'll learn the herbs and how to treat wounds while I train, that way I can be most useful." Hani dipped her head in what she assumed was respect, an odd feeling stirring in her chest. Was this even real? Was she a pack wolf now?

Do

Speech

Thoughts

You