gems
size
Medium
build
player
04-25-2014, 07:50 PM
I got my red dress on tonight

dancin' in the dark in the pale moonlight

The fae would smile at her Queen Roman Armada when she would ask if she had been settling in well. "Why yes I have, thank you for asking," she would say, a small and polite smile spreading upon her lips. She would look at Roman in slight confusion as red brown covered ears would twist as she began to speak about love, asking what it was like to be in such a thing. The female would close her eyes, her thoughts backtracking up to her mate, Dayton. "Well... There's true love and fake love.. The first love I ever knew was with my old mate, and he left me for dead, it was the fake love.. I thought my heart wanted him and that true feelings were there.. But I was completely and utterly wrong, the boy leaving me within a few months of capturing my heart," Misha would pause, taking a breath. "And then true love.. Well, it's more like a roller coaster of differently mixed emotions, but they are always good emotions making your heart beat for the one you love," she would finish, looking up at Roman with blue grey sparkling eyes.

throw my hair up real big, beauty queen stylehigh heels off I'm feeling alive