gems
size
Large
build
-

The Ooze Participant
04-25-2014, 07:53 PM
Erani Adravendi

Erani considered what Obsidian said, nodding slowly. ?I do know some plants. Whether they will work on you is up for debate, but we can always test it.? She cast a smile over her shoulder at the mare, before noting Odette?s scent on the air. Her granddaughter crossed the field to the Alpha Primary and Obsidian, and Erani stepped forward, placing a tender lick upon Odette?s brow. Granddaughter. Training hard? I?ll have to drop in on your mother?s next training session for you; I?d like to see how you?re progressing.? Her tail swept the ground beneath her, before curling about her hips.

The foal had noticed Erani and Obsidian by then, and had begun her approach, stopping a short distance away to stare at the wolf with wide eyed curiosity. She had a sweet voice when she spoke, and Erani smiled. ?Hello, Rikku. My name is Erani. I am a wolf, and I?m also the Queen of the lands here.? As Odette greeted the foal, Erani cast a smile up at Obsidian. ?Do all equines speak so well so early in life?? It was a question that had dabbled through her mind as Rikku had greeted her. Was it part of being prey, that all functions such as being able to run were already primed moments after birth? Did the speaking come with that? Or was Rikku particularly intelligent?

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Hear" ---- Think