ardent

Unlike Brotherhood

Roman

gems
size
build
player
03-31-2013, 11:23 PM
watching and waiting for prey to run by Roman listend to the sound of hoofs stomping by growing louder and louder the sounds of a buck ran by and he prepare himself to
lunge at his prey because days have passed and meals haven't come easy so now it was time to strike -Youre mine now big boy!- Soon he lunged out high from the woods and tackled down the Buck striking its claw against the buck and hitting the neck and putting all his wait on taking down the buck and with success it went down. the prey was no match for roman and his strikes gutting it and killing it tearing it open with his teeth and claws digging into its entrails for fresh meat soon satisfaction had taken over and he seemed content as the prey was now lifeless -awesome! now i won't be hungry and i have food for a while- while eating he heard the sound of more footsteps comig and roman got up quick listening and smelling someone else was here -it seems that i have taken someone else's prey- quickly he thought should he stand his ground or wait for the stranger