Caeto

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
04-25-2014, 09:52 PM

A frown would crease his russet features as he attempted to glare at her, trying to pretend that he didn't appreciate her laughing at him. But with the sticky juices running down his jaws and watching her laugh earnestly, Caeto couldn't hold the frown to save his life. His lips would spread into a sticky smile, tail wagging madly behind him. She was so...beautiful when she smiled, and even more so when she laughed. He was glad that he was the cause of that, even if it was at the cost of his pride. Not that he minded much, it brought about a great reward.

She would seat herself as she explained that she didn't know what the fruit was or even the place that they were in. He would swallow, tongue lashing out to lick at the juices that were dribbling down his jaws. Well whatever this place it and whatever that was that I just ate, we need to come back to his place more often because that was incredible. He would chuckle to himself, a hot blush creeping beneath his already russet cheeks as she came towards him, kissing at his lips. He would wait until she pulled back before he would press forward, his own lips fawning over her dark ones, a tender look taking hold of his azure gaze. Should we had back to your- I mean, our home? He was eager to start his life with Zaria.

Talk like this