ardent

Baby, it's cold outside [ Joining ]

Roman

gems
size
build
player
04-26-2014, 12:25 AM

The male is a strange color- and she's no stranger to oddly marked and colored creatures. Alacritis is full of them, yet this male is different from any she has yet to see. He approaches her, and she halts in her steps, she's aware that little aside from her markings and eyes stand out against the blinding snow. He speaks, introducing himself as August Kalendae, and she notes the name- making a point to remember it. She noted the respectful dip of his head, acknowledging her rank, and she blinked slowly, as he spoke again. He questions the pack's name, and tells his story albeit briefly. She can sympathize, Alacritis had only recently survived the earth-quake, that they had endured.

"Tortuga is one of many packs here, there are seven others." She speaks, her voice raised slightly- to be heard over the howling wind. She notices that he's come closer, stepping over the border, a mistake that she cannot fault. He mentions it, and she nods slightly. "I suppose I won't chase you off." She teases, a slight smile on her jaws to ease the words. "Are you looking for a home or something else, August?" She questions, before speaking again, "And just call me Roman." The order is more of a suggestion, but she hates being called 'Queen' all the time. The title as truly tiresome.