Basilisk I

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
04-26-2014, 08:21 AM

Though he felt pathetic to the core, he knew Cataleya would make no effort to make him feel better. Truthfully, it was her staunch nature that helped him stay so stable -- it pushed him to be stronger and powerful once again. Despite the pain that throbbed in his leg, a symbol of his utter devotion to her and determination to aid her in this venture, he stood a bit taller as he reclined to his haunches near her. Though he was rather thin as of late, a few good meals would enable him to fill in his massive frame again rather easily. His dark tail flicked idly behind him as he waited for her response.

She did not respond completely favorably. It seemed she had a habit of having children when she did not anticipate them. Surely she was not so stupid to ignore the possibility of becoming pregnant? He was utterly thankful that they had not conceived children during their brief time spent together. If anyone, he would certainly chose her to have children with -- but he didn't want any. Probably never would want any. A slight scowl turned the corners of his lips down, but a cold laugh still managed to escape his pursed lips.

"Interesting," he said simply. Perhaps now he wouldn't be given the task of caring for her children, a duty he rightfully didn't mind passing up. "And I would be honored to." He would prove to them his dedication to this pack, and they would learn to respect him; he would settle for nothing less. "Your wish is my command." Though his tone was teasing, in a way, he was serious also. It seemed he had lightened up considerably since first meeting Cataleya, though a gleam of hatred seemed incapable of ever disappearing from his amethyst gaze.