size
Medium
build
-
player
04-01-2013, 12:01 AM

jupiter illidais

"jupiter speech" ? "mercury speech"

the cats had been, quite frankly, the biggest nuisance in the world. and still were. it seemed as if no matter how hard they fought to drive the pesky felines out, one or two lingered. if jupiter hadn't already been stressing out over patrols, it was even worse now with the added threat of the dangerous predators. the lass was surprised that she wasn't completely gray-haired by now, and when the sound of another feline making the attack and a wolf's voice pierced the silence around her, she was nearly certain that whatever hadn't lost its hue would.

immediately she began to head towards the sound, and luckily the sol was on the same side of the river of the enemy and the victim. she arrived in a few moments to lay her gaze on a puma and a male wolf battling it out with a femme nearby. jupiter instantly rushed to the aid of the female, lowering her head near hers and quickly examining her. "are you alright?" she asked urgently, flashing her gaze briefly to the puma to keep an eye on it. as she did so the most hair-raising screech sliced through even the raucous noise already present, and within moments it was accented by a blur of tar-colored fuzz marked slightly with white. the tasmanian devil had rushed at the puma with a battlecry, and in a record amount of time the creature backed off suddenly.

jupiter smirked cockily as she watched the spectacle. the volume of his snarls and cries were on a massive crescendo, ascending with every step that he took toward his opponent, and for every advance resulted in a small movement of retreat on the puma's part. there was one good thing about the scabbed wounds that scored her companion's face--it had taught him not to screw around with these felines, and over the past few days they had developed a hearty fear of the small animal's surprisingly powerful jaws. those that had gone straight for the throat had also discovered that, despite his chubby appearance, the marsupial was also quite flexible.

after a few moments of exchanging various roars and primal threats, the enemy turned and fled from the borders, though jupiter knew that it wouldn't be the last encounter with the individual. they never seemed to stop until they had a paw broken by either one of the pack's wolves or mercury.

"are both of you alright?" she inquired, looking out for wounds on either of them, prepared to summon marvel if needed.

? too lazy to calculate words ?

[ o o c ; ]
this is the biggest shitpost in all of existence. i swear. but i wanted to get one in so i wouldn't forget. i'm sorry for this pile of poo. XD

prone to violent reaction. ic actions have ic consequences and she lives and breathes it.

public enemy #1

crawl. crawl more. drag your hands and knees across the destruction left in my wake to the ends of the earth. there's a green light of a shining star in my sky and there will not be an obstacle i will not overcome until i cup that star in my palms. the void in my will has been filled with purpose. so crawl. crawl more, love.
because i like it when you're on your knees.