ardent

Kiss me hard before you go {P}

Silveris

gems
size
build
player
04-26-2014, 02:08 PM

The other wolf almost seemed afraid of her and Silveris would tilt her head, wondering why. She wagged her tail a little, hoping that he wasn't really scared of her; after all, that would hurt her feelings a little. She watched as he stared at her in shock, which was kind of confusing to the young brown wolf, who wondered why he looked shocked. After all, he had seen her before she had seen him. When she asked if he was alright, that confused her even more, and she watched his reaction with growing confusion. The wolf would cough and shake his head, before stepping back and speaking.

?Ah... Yeah... I?m alright.? Silveris wagged her tail, glad to hear that he wasn't sick or anything. But, she wanted to know him better, and she was curious about his personality. The wolf smiled, and Silveris returned it, before he seemed to introduce himself. ?Sorry to have disturbed you. I was just... Getting a little more familiar with Alacritia and the lands surrounding it. I?m Emery by the way. Do you live here all by yourself... Uh...?? A smile touched her lips again as she realized that she wasn't the only one exploring. "Oh, it's okay, Emery. I was exploring, too, and I found this place here." For the second question, Silveris shook her head. "I only found this place a few minutes ago, and decided o live here." She said, and smiled. "My name's Silveris. Nice to meet you."

Talk like this