ardent

Unlike Brotherhood

Vaas

gems
size
build
player
04-01-2013, 12:50 AM
Vaas could tell this wolf was hungry and telling the truth. And who was Vaas to deny a blind starving wolf a meal? He may have been an insane psychopath but he still had decency. He knew when to be a monster and when to be a animal. As of now he would settle in between. Taking a deep breath he leaned on the wolf shoulder and chuckled. "You know what you little shit i like that- no, i RESPECT that!" He said as a compliment. His language was honestly just a bad effect of his past and a part of him. He swore when happy and angry and he doubted that would ever change. It was a part of his personality some just had to deal with. He chuckled and leaned off of him and walked over to the carcass with the lad. "You take what you need when youncan and how you can to survive, i admire that." He said insanely as he watched the wolf eat. He chuckled to himself and spoke before he took bis dig in. "It's nice to see a wolf who doesn't let disabilities slow them down." He said enthusiastically as he began to rip into the other side of the carcass so that the other wolf had some to eat. Vaas was a nice guy....no, he wasn't, even though he tried to be sometimes.