Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Glacier
04-26-2014, 11:23 PM

At the sound of distress from the other boy Cru would forcce himself back to calm, for the reds in his vision to fade and it would only be then that he would raise his eyes to Day. To see the sadness that he clearly shared there for the sister of Cru. But there was more to it then that sadness, something that had not yet been spoken. Day would try to say it, open his maw and some words would part through, but his voice it seemed would fail him. Whatever he had been going to say, this was what had happened to Day himself, not to a sibling. Cru could understand the hardness of the words that would not come, for well he himself was infuriated by what had happened to his sisters it was still something he was slightly parted from, despite his anger. It made it slightly easier for him to speak it then it might have been if it was a fate that had befallen Cru himself.

So Cru did not speak, did not put empty words to the air, but simply gave the boy a moment to recollect himself and find what it was he needed to say. The words spoken would astound the silver boy, his eyes would widen as he listened. He had been raped, by his own father. Cru cleared his throat, now the one lost for words to say. Now he could understand how family could be so entirly different fro Day then it was for Cru. And what there to say from here, 'im sorry?' they seemed to empty, to common for this strange fate that had befallen this boy. ?do you hate him?' he asked instead, his words soft, but oddly intent. Perhaps there was more names to add to his list, more beings to find and destroy.. was Cru's fate to become a strange, dark and avenging angel? ?Perhaps, but i'm not certain im up for the commitment? Cru would say, his face smoothing of its calm stilness, the rage behind his eyes once more slowlying as a soft smile would return to him.

"My sounds""My Soul"