ardent

HELD

Roman

gems
size
build
player
04-27-2014, 12:36 AM

She was left alone for her mind to wander, while she waited for Qanik and it strayed to many things, but none more daunting than the events of the day before and her 'savior'. She seriously had to figure all of that out, but she tried to force herself to stay focused, she needed to concentrate on the pack. Tortuga was growing, yes, but it had a long way to go before the sheer size would help ward off potential attacks. At the moment, they were vulnerable and Roman didn't like it. The scent of Qanik was the first thing that alerted Roman to her arrival, and moments later the white woman appeared. Roman smiled warmly at her, as he greeted her, her own greeting rolling from her mouth easily. She sighed slightly, before speaking. "Tortuga is growing, and a lot has happened." She paused, "I wanted to keep you up to date on things. I was reminded of my own mortality yesterday, and it was like a slap in the face, that I wasn't speaking with you as often as I should be." She admitted, a rueful chuckle leaving her. "I don't want to keep you out of the loop, when it comes to information and I feel like I have been, for that I apologize." If anything happened to her, Qanik was the one who would have to keep Tortuga going, who would have to protect their family. She paused, to give the older woman time to speak.

Speech,