Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
04-27-2014, 11:24 AM
ooc;; I'm just going to pretendddddd Arwel and Nat actually sparred - so sorry it was so much failure. We should attempt again over summer xD Also, sorry this is so crappy xD

Natalya Olympus

As luck would have it she would find the only Valhallan she had met at her side shortly into the meeting. She smiled and nodded her head in greeting. "Nice to see you again, Arwel." She would remain silent through the rest of the proceedings and wedding, take in the queen's good wishes and nod in return, before standing to leave. "It is unfortunate that this could not be more of a social gathering, perhaps we will meet again in the future?" Her question was directed at the male beside her before she turned to say her final farewell. She found herself before the queen after taking a moment to locate her scent. "Thank you for having me this evening, Erani. I will be sure to discuss an alliance with Virgil as soon as possible, and I do hope one comes of it. Goodbye." With a final smile she turned to head for her family, and her home.

-exit-

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Hear" ---- Think