Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
Novella
04-27-2014, 11:38 AM

Soren wasn't quite as tall as Kismet, though both had certainly done some growing as of late. The size could have been dealt with, Soren spent enough time on the den as it was though after having been banned from helping, Kismet found it was the easier option to move out, it gave his brother less work then and he dug and dug that den a worrying amount as it was. Perhaps it was his solution to the stress as he'd said, though Kismet still wished his brother would try find another outlet.

To be honest the view mattered rather little to Kismet now. It could have been a horribly cloudy day with nothing to see, any colours or sun in the sky hidden by grey and it wouldn't have detracted from this moment. He'd found his friend and as soppy as it may have sounded, that was the highlight of this adventure, nothing else really stood a chance of beating it for that place. ?I'll say.? To his pleasure it seemed that Warja agreed, something he may have guessed anyway though the confirmation was still nice.

?What are you doing way out here? Still exploring?? He had certainly taken to exploring though with the intent on searching as well lately. Surely his mother was somewhere in Alacritia just working on a plot to free he and Soren from Glaciem. "I am" He responded with a small smile. "It'd be nice to know my way around for when I am free." He wouldn't taint the moment with the sadness of his missing mother, though there was a determination in his voice as he spoke that suggested he would be free and he hoped Warja wouldn't bring up some crazy scheme to try help again. As much as he appreciated it, he couldn't let her get hurt.