size
Large
build
-
player
Tealah

The Ooze Participant
04-27-2014, 02:09 PM

Hati opened both his eyes and gave her a hard stare when she said she hadn't known about the training. "No excuses anymore, not if you're serious about training with me. You pay attention to what goes on in the packlands, or you're useless. I don't take excuses, or bitching, or drama, or whining, so if you're going to do any of that, pack up now and find a different teacher cuz I won't deal with it." As for the second part... he shook his head in disgust. "Well that's not enough, is it? Have to be able to take the fight to them, not just... not die." If she was already good enough in a fight to keep herself alive, that's not why she was here. She was ambitious, a ladder climber, looking for a teacher so she could get herself a higher rank. Probably his rank, the way these wolves worked. Either that she just wanted to learn how to kill. Some wolves were like that.

He worked his neck and shoulders restlessly, considering. If she was going to try climbing the ranks anyway - which he thought likely - wasn't it better for him to train her himself? That way he could be assured that she wasn't actually an untrained idiot taking a commanding rank through luck and getting them killed through incompetence later. And if she was an idiot, he could put an end to her ambitions early enough that no harm would come of it.

"Show me your defenses," he growled out. "Don't just tell me you know, show me. Can't teach a goddamn thing if I don't even know what I'm starting with."

"Speech"

Hati isn't nice. He swears, he is violent, and is more than a little insane. If you can't handle what might come of that don't thread with him.

Hati wears a bear skull on his head unless otherwise stated in the post. He also has a ram's skull that might be switched in sometimes if he finds it again.
Help keep my thread list updated so your thread isn't forgotten!