ardent

Disjointed Children

Sinister

gems
size
build
player
04-27-2014, 06:20 PM

Dark vibrations start to ravish in her throat, directing them towards the male as she feels his weight start to surpass upon her own. At that move she flashed crimson tainted canines at him, ones that were as sharp as swords. Her claws began to peel out of her paws, draining into the earth surface below her, daggers that could be mistaken as spears. She was reaching the brink of insanity, wanting to taste his blood on her tongue and in-between her paws.

Harsh growls that thundered like a storm brewing over head, she dared for him to try anything else and she'll have his head on a stake. Not one for being so close to another wolf like this, especially a male, Sinister had whirled around to where now she was face-to-face with him other than being side-by-side. Hammering her fore-paw into the ground, her mighty jaws snapped out violently at his snout -- aiming to draw blood from him. She was not going to allow someone to manipulate her, she was to smart to be seduced by some low-life wolf. Some rather brutal words were dripping like venom from her tongue, hissing dangerous with vengeance pulsing through her bloodstream.

" You know nothing of me, so do not push me past my breaking point or you'll be prepping for your own funeral!" The demon within raked at the surface, wanting out. She almost let it consume her, yet she shoved it back down for the mean time until she was truly ready for him to come out and play cat and mouse. Her eyes illuminated a blood-shot red, feeling the insanity starting to overwhelm her. Her tailed twitched, muscles aching from the sudden temptation of blood-lust. She again spoke, but with such cruelty that coated her words, and the flourishing insomniac look of her eyes brought the sociopath out of her.

" Bad move, boy. You see, you have mistaken, drawing my attention and trying to fondle me with such treason! You've crawled your way out of hell and now you playing by my rules.."

"Speech"