Imena

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
04-27-2014, 07:28 PM

She ignored Loki's snarl as she took the pup. Her full attention was on the pup before her. So young and little. She was aware of others arriving and glanced up to see Odette had joined them. With a smile to the girl she beckoned her over with a wave of her tail. She liked the young girl, always cheerful and willing to help. A cousin, maybe more like a little sister in the eyes of the Eta. Head lifted in time to see Erani join them and Loki explain. Loki I need to see the pups. They are the important ones, let me check over their health. She stated in a calm voice, eyes fixed on the male.Odette can help me in keeping them warm while you and Erani discuss things out. She added and turned to the white female.

Imena begged that Erani would let the pups stay. She'd personally take care of the pups if needed. Her heart already went out to the four little bundles. What wolf did not want their own pups? Their own flesh and blood. Pups were precious, the future of the species, the joy in life. She could not imagine never wanting pups that she might bear one day, if that day ever came.

Speech
Thought
Others