Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
04-28-2014, 09:48 AM

It had been a few moments, after she had assured the boy that she was not going to force him to stay there, before he would gain the courage to move away from her. Her ears moved at the sound on his small paws shifting softly in the ash and rock. Aside from her ears and the tapping of the tip of her tail she did not react to his moving.

The sound his paws had been making had faltered. He was hesitating to leave but for what reason she was not sure. His voice came forth, quietly but not as full of fear as it had been only moments ago. At the question the woman would raise her head and look at him once more with her icy blue eyes.

A few seconds would pass but for the boy it could have seemed like eternity as he stood in her gaze. Her eyebrow would raise and then lower as a small smile would find its way to her face. "A brave boy you are." she would think aloud before answering his question. "My name is Kathleen Namera. What I am is a feline, a cat, but to be more specific I am a Snow Leopard."