Chapter

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Novella
04-28-2014, 05:38 PM

Sorrel certainly hadn't been prepared for, nor did he particularly want a lecture from his brother about the world outside. He was perfectly happy inside away from it all. Their parents brought them food and if they all stayed here then they had pretty much everything Sorrel felt they needed, he only wished to venture outside with his mother. He cared little about learning new things, though of course truthfully he was lying to himself there but still the boy wouldn't release any worries that he had.

"Well maybe I don't want to be part of a pack, no one asked me. I don't care if we have more family we already have more than enough." The unsociable child really didn't understand why there had to be so many wolves in the world, especially so many that were related to them. The little family unit was more than enough for him, he loved them all and whilst he'd probably grow to feel a similar way about the rest of his family, right now the boy simply didn't care.

"I have been outside though, I just don't want to." Sorrel protested. He certainly hadn't explored as much as many pups his age had, though right now the strange child still didn't care. Whilst he was developing a slight interest in healing thanks to his cousin Novel, the main things Sorrel cared about in life were his parents and siblings so what was the point in exploring every strange and different thing in the lands when he was already happy enough without it?