Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
Novella
04-28-2014, 06:04 PM

Why had he come? Curiosity. No one in the pack had paid he and Soren any real attention and the fact that someone had suddenly called out to them had been more than a little intriguing. The softened tones had certainly suggested it to be a safe meeting a chance for friendliness though Kismet couldn't say he was really that bothered by forming any sort of bond, he had simply been interested to find out what she wanted. To care for them it seemed, though that was something they didn't need. Freedom was what he craved, and from her answer it seemed that she couldn't help him with that.

"I was curious, no one in the pack had asked for Soren or I before. I wanted to know why we had suddenly caught someone's attention." It seemed she wasn't sure why she had though really, he wasn't hurt and didn't need the healer's care and he and Soren were coping with raising themselves even in the unhappy situation that they currently faced. "It's a little too late to show compassion really, why not seek us out before?" He questioned, perhaps a friend would have gone down better when they had first arrived, someone to comfort the two pups and assure them that things would be alright. "The only help we need is getting home, and if you can't do that there is nothing else for you to do." So bitter about it all, the begging wouldn't help her soften Kismet at all.